a blog about plants, cats and other lovely creatures

Sunday, April 10, 2016

sewing on a rainy sunday

It has been raining for three days now. The moisture was badly needed, and so was the time spent doing things that have been waiting for some time to be done. A long time ago I was asked by a male friend of mine to sew him a cooking apron. For some reason, he doesn't feel too comfortable looking like a cook in a regular apron, and so he asked for something resourceful instead. 



Well, today was the day to get creative. I pulled out and old men's shirt from my collection of clothes that no one wants to wear anymore, to bring it back to life. 



I hope my friend likes his new apron.


And I think ladies could wear it, too.


4 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I have discovered your blog just yesterday. It's amazing! I love it, I love plants and cats and, like you, try to help cats. Please post more, I'd love to follow your cats' and balcony's adventures.

    Kiss from Paris.
    Emeline.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Emeline,
      I have discovered your sweet note just today! Thank you for your kind words. I will look at your blog to discover a bit more about you! And I will post more for you :)

      Delete
  2. and I was hunting for an apron today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diana, did you find one? This one is really easy to make. I made another one from old jeans.

      Delete